The Ford Integrated Diagnostic System (IDS) will be the only equipment that provides complete diagnostic coverage of current and future Ford, Lincoln and Mercury vehicles in North America. The IDS package replaces the Worldwide Diagnostic System (WDS). The IDS application will perform the identical functions of the WDS and allows dealership technicians to diagnose and service Ford, Lincoln, Mercury vehicles. As the new diagnostic tool, IDS will be required to perform diagnostics on future model year vehicles. One IDS Package is recommended for each WDS in the dealership.
- O.S.: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1
- CPU: Pentium/Athlon 2 GHz or higher
- RAM: 1 GB of system memory
- Hard Drive: 20 GB of available space
- VCM I or VCM II original or clone, VXDIAG VCX NANO for Ford/Mazda