Electronic parts catalog KIA.
A list of all models produced and / or unreleased KIA Motors, except for vehicles intended for inter-market (eg, Rhino), the model divided into groups (cars, SUVs / minivans / vans, commercial) and by region. The catalog can identify the vehicle by VIN (with filtering part numbers), the search for the name of spare parts (partial or complete), original number, but also shows the applicability detaley.Imeetsya list of options with description for easy selection of the desired number in the absence of VIN-filter.
The choice of language is possible to separate the interface, and separately for items of spare parts.
Year / Date of Release: 2011/11
System Requirements: 1 GHz-processor 256 MB OZU 20Gb hard disk space
Operating system: All EXCEPT Windows 64-bit
Extras. Information: Translated names of spare parts is not always correct, so it is configured to include language names of spare parts - english. Built-in directory of original accessories, present in some of the previous versions, there is not submitted for all models.
About Microcat V6: Available in the hand makeweight - Microcat V6 - is optional, because without the dealer login and password it still does not work. How do I remove his installation - see "the installation procedure."
The installation procedure:
1. Run setup.exe and follow the prompts. Type of Installation - "full", choose your country and language to your liking, with the regions on the screen to note everything on the screen with the choice of model type - select "passenger + R / V + commercial." On the screen with the list established by the choice of models at the bottom of a paragraph "Microcat V6". It is here, if it is not needed, it is necessary to press the check mark.
2. After installation, restart the refuse, go to the folder "windows system32" and delete the file from there "mg16.dll"
3. Enter the folder "Crack Hasp driver" and run the first file "install.reg", the question of wind to answer in the affirmative. Then run the file "install.bat", open a command prompt, where you can see the implementation process of the file. Next to each of the instructions executed should be spelled "OK." Press any key to end the run file.
4. For those who want to punch in the program-tasting rooms in all regions (except of course wine-s of the internal market) - go to the folder X: KIA_DATA and open the file in the usual kiac.dat Microsoft Excel. In the table to clear the contents of three columns: To_Year, Production_To, Excluded_Countries, except the title, of course. Exit and save the file, ignoring the warning about the loss of Excel of any data.
5. Reboot the computer and run the program.
6. If the program is installed for the first time (and not by the update), the first run after pressing "Start / Start" in the dialog box, go to "Administration" and creating a new user, making up any username and password. Then - enter the data in the window and sign.