The transmission module of the TransSoftTM program is designed to assist the technician in repairing ZF Meritor LLC
transmissions. The program performs the following tasks…
1. Displays active and inactive codes and displays troubleshooting, installation and removal procedures by
double-clicking on any code. Codes may be saved to a file for e-mailing or printed for faxing.
2. Provide multiple graphing options.
3. Create logged files for analysis of intermittent issues. These files may be e-mailed to the ArvinMeritor
Customer Service Center for analysis. Call (800) 535-5560 for information.
4. Provide for real time monitoring of all transmission parameters.
5. Allow for calibration changes. Calibration changes may be required should the engine make and model be
altered, a PTO be installed, etc.
6. Allow for calibration verification. Programming information may be saved to file for e-mailing or printed for
The supported adapters are listed below:
Noregon PLC - Version 2.5 drivers or greater
Noregon DLA - Version 1.9.4 drivers or greater
NEXIQ PDM - Version 2.7.1 drivers or greater
Dearborn Group PDA Version - 2.8 drivers or greater
Cummins InLine Adapter II - Version 4.06 drivers or greater
Caterpillar Adapter - Version 2.2 drivers or greater
The Dearborn Adapter (DPA) was observed to fail during SureShift
testing when bus loads reached typical in-vehicle levels.